GCS implements with success New CORE tPago 2.0
In March of 2018, GCS successfully implemented a new central system (CORE) for its product tPago, which was called CORE 2.0.
This new modular system allows greater scalability, flexibility to implement changes in our functionalities independently without affecting the rest of the system and automated tests that reduce implementation time.
The new design aimed to achieve the following goals:
- Reduce the time and effort for deployment in other countries.
- To satisfy the requirements of our clients and the business areas in an effective way.
- Maintain our unblemished record of zero fraud.
- Exceeding industry safety recommendations and standards.
- Comply with the best development practices to guarantee the integrity of the data.
Maturity & Agility
- Incorporate advanced prevention, analysis and problem solving functionalities.
The development and implementation of this new CORE 2.0 marked an important milestone for the growth and development of the tPago platform, which is a benchmark for the entire region and opens the doors to a promising future by reinforcing the commitment with our customers.